Kaukauna Public Library provides teacher packs to area educators. Educators include teachers, childcare providers, homeschooling families and students interning at a site. These packs are intended to compliment classroom and school materials.
- KPL staff will select up to 50 age-appropriate materials by subject.
- Staff cannot guarantee specific title requests nor can staff guarantee a certain amount of titles per subject due to seasonal demands.
- Staff is able to place holds on materials for educators, however it is the borrower’s responsibility to pick up any holds requested.
- All materials in packs are subject to library fine and borrowing policy.
- Loss and/or damage of library materials are the responsibility of the borrower.
- If you recieve email notifications for holds and we do place holds for your teacher packs, we cannot stop notices from being generated to you.
- KPL staff requires one week notice for Teacher Pack requests.
- KASD teachers have van service provided.
- When requesting packs, please be as specific as possible with requests.
To request a pack, please fill out the online submission form below, stop in, or call (920) 766-6340. Some exceptions to the Teacher Pack policy may apply.