20 for 21: Winter Reading Challenge
Read 20 minutes per day for 21 days!
HOW IT WORKS (printed reading log):
- Color in one box for each day that you read, or are read to, for 20 minutes or more (books, magazines, newspapers, or audiobooks).
- When you've finished 21 days you'll earn a reward.
- Contact the library to collect your reward.
- Keep reading to earn up to 3 rewards (one for every 21 days).
- Open to all ages. Only ONE reading sheet per person.
TO COLLECT YOUR REWARDS:
- Kids & Teens (birth-12th grade) - request your reward (a surprise book or prize) for curbside pickup.
- Adults - complete the adult prize entry slip and drop it off at the library or mail in by March 31 to enter to win a Heart of the Valley Chamber Bucks gift card.
GO PAPERLESS! Participate through our online program Beanstack:
- Visit KaukaunaLibrary.Beanstack.org and create an account. If you already have an account, just register for the 20 for 21 challenge.
- OR download the Beanstack app on your mobile device.
- Each day that you read 20 minutes or more, mark off one Activity Badge as complete.
- Kids and Teens - Beanstack will keep track of earned rewards for you. Just contact the library to schedule pickup of your prizes and books!
- Adults - Enter your tickets on Beanstack to be entered in the gift card drawing. No need to complete a paper entry slip!