LIBRARY CARD FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I obtain a library card?
To obtain a library card, please ask for an application at the front desk. A driver’s license (preferred) or other form of ID with your name and current address on it must be shown at the time of application. If you are new to the area and do not have current ID, talk to the librarian. Cards are usually able to be issued at the time you apply. The library requires that a parent or legal guardian must sign the application form in person for their children who are under the age of 16. There is no charge to obtain a library card.
What fines do you charge?
The Kaukauna Public Library is fine free. Please be aware that materials that reach their maximum overdue status will be billed to you. If returned, the bills will be removed from your account so long as the item record is still in the catalog and the item is in good condition. The library bills for damaged materials.
What if my library card is lost?
If your library card is lost, a new card will be issued to you. Your first replacement card is free. Subsequent new cards will cost $3.00. Please notify us as soon as you realize that your card is lost so we can cancel it and prevent unauthorized use.
Who may apply for a library card?
If you live or work in or around Kaukauna we can issue a library card to you. A parent or legal guardian must sign the application for children under the age of eighteen.
May I use my library card at other libraries?
Your library card may be used at any InfoSoup library. A complete list is provided below.
Click a Library Below to View Hours and Contact Information
- Algoma Public Library
- Appleton Public Library
- (Baileys Harbor) Mc Ardle Library
- Birnamwood Branch Library
- Black Creek Village Library
- Bonduel Branch Library
- Clintonville Public Library
- Coleman-Pound Branch Library
- Crivitz Area Branch Library
- (De Pere) Green Earth Branch Library
- Egg Harbor Library
- Ephraim Library
- Fish Creek Library
- Florence County Library
- Forestville Library
- (Fremont) Community Library
- Gillett Public Library
- Goodman-Dunbar Branch Library
- Hortonville Public Library
- Iola Village Library
- Kaukauna Public Library
- (Keshena) Menominee Tribal/County Library
- Kewaunee Public Library
- Kimberly Library
- Lakes Country Public Library
- Lena Public Library
- Little Chute Library
- (Manawa) Sturm Memorial Library
- (Marinette) Stephenson Public Library
- Marion Public Library
- Mattoon-Hutchins Community Library
- New London Public Library
- Niagara Branch Public Library
- (Oconto) Farnsworth Public Library
- Oconto Falls Community Library
- Oneida Community Library
- Peshtigo Branch Public Library
- Scandinavia Public Library
- (Seymour) Muehl Public Library
- Shawano City-County Library
- Shiocton Public Library
- Sister Bay/Liberty Grove Library
- (Sturgeon Bay) Door County Library
- Suring Area Public Library
- Tigerton Branch Library
- Washington Island Library
- Waupaca Area Public Library
- Wausaukee Branch Public Library
- Weyauwega Public Library
- Wittenberg Branch Library