- Automotive Repair Center – Authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles
- Business Source Premier – Full-text journal and peer-reviewed articles covering all disciplines of business
- Consumer Health – Consumer-oriented health content, from mainstream to holistic medicine
- Academic Search Premier – Academic journals for scholarly research
- HeritageQuest Online – Comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources.
- Ancestry – Library Edition – Explore genealogy records and your family’s history at the library. You can unlock the story of you with sources like censuses, vital records, immigration records, family histories, military records, court and legal documents, directories, photos, maps, and more.
- NoveList | NoveList K-8 – Fiction recommendation resource with read-alikes, discussion guides, reading lists, and more.
- Wisconsin Newspapers – Wisconsin newspapers from 2005 to current, with a delay of 60 days between print and publishing on Wisconsin Newspapers.
- BadgerLink Home – From personal interest to educational research, BadgerLink provides Wisconsin residents with licensed trustworthy content not available from free search engines.
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS) – National Library Service (NLS) is a free braille and talking book library service for people with temporary or permanent low vision, blindness, or a physical disability that prevents them from reading or holding the printed page.
- Encyclopedia Resources – Comprehensive reference and learning resource for children and adults.
- Learning Express – A resource provided by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. Offers career preparation, college admissions test preparation, a school center, adult core skills, and more.
- History Reference Center – Full-text history reference resource
- Literary Reference Center – A collection of literary criticism and reference works
- Science Reference Center – Full-text science reference books, images, and periodicals
- Privacy Education – Educational resources, privacy tips, and a list of actions you can take to increase your protection.
- More at InfoSoup – EBSCO provides access to over 30 databases of magazines, journals, newspapers, and reference resources.
- Legal Resources