Local History Requests
The Kaukauna Public Library facilitates the preservation of Kaukauna area history within the Local History Room to make materials available to researchers, exhibition and the general public. The Library holds these materials in trust for future generations, and therefore, materials can only be used in the Library. Materials pertaining directly to Kaukauna are collected comprehensively and in multiple formats, in particular but not limited to documents, maps, books and photographs.
- Please keep requests pertinent to Kaukauna area; we only collect moderately on surrounding areas.
- Please be as specific as possible when placing your request.
- The Library cannot guarantee that materials pertaining to your request are available.
- Requests are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. We will handle your request as soon and efficiently as possible.
- The Library does charge for materials printed or copied. The costs for copies/printing:
10 cents for black & white (8 ½ X 11)
25 cents for color (8 1/2 X 11)
15 cents for black & white (11 X 14)
50 cents for color (11 X14)
25 cents for black and white (11 X 17)
75 cents for color ( 11 X 17)
To request information, please fill out the online submission form below, stop in to make an appointment with Genna Gara (limited hours), or call (920) 766-6340 and ask for Genna.