2022 TAX FORMS & TAX ASSISTANCE
2022 Tax Forms
The library currently has the following tax forms available to you for free at the library. We can print any form not listed here for $0.10/page.
- Form 1 Pages 1-4
- Form 1 NPR Pages 1-4
- H & H-EZ, Rent Certificate
- 1040 & 1040-SR
The AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program will again be providing free, confidential tax preparation service in the Fox Cities. However, due to the extent of COVID-19 in our community and with the health and safety of our taxpayers and volunteers as our highest priority, we have had to make changes to the way we are providing our services this year.
Tax-Aide service will be offered mornings only by appointment at these locations starting February 14, 2022:
- Menasha Goodwill 1800 Appleton Rd, Menasha Mon-Thurs
- Kaukauna Library 207 Thilmany Rd, Kaukauna Monday
- Menasha Library 440 1st Street, Menasha Wednesday
- Neenah Library 240 W. Wisconsin Ave, Neenah Thursday
- Little Chute Civic Center 625 Grand Ave, Little Chute Friday
The phone number of their Appointment and Information line is (920) 215-1040 and will be open for appointments on January 17, 2022.
Callers will also be advised of other changes this year that are being implemented to reduce the amount of contact that both taxpayers and volunteers will experience when visiting our sites:
- Two appointments will be required to complete returns.
- While at the preparation site, the wearing of face masks will be required
- Taxpayers will need to complete Intake forms prior to arriving at the site.
Other tax questions?
Contact a local Wisconsin Tax Assistance Center.
Appleton—920-996-4860 (physical location on Capital Dr closed)
Green Bay—920-662-5999 (physical location at 440 Security Blvd, Green Bay open)